[icecast] Icecast2 / Ogg / oddcastDSP / Winamp2 Constant Prebuffering

Chris G Moguta chrisg1 at umbc.edu
Fri May 16 13:52:14 UTC 2003

Hrm, yes it does sound like a bug in WinAmp.  Even if it does prebuffer, the
length counter should be going beyond 0:01 since you've obviously been
listening longer than that after the first second. =P  (I don't think the
counter resets after buffering, but I could be wrong.)

Can you see if you can duplicate it by getting someone else to tune in to the
'cast with WinAmp?