[icecast] Icecast2 / Ogg / oddcastDSP / Winamp2 Constant Prebuffering

John Farnsworth si at darkness.nu
Thu May 15 19:46:00 UTC 2003

Noticing a strange issue, i'm not sure where this lies.  I'm using
oddcastDSP to stream Ogg to icecast2, which seems to be working ok, but
using winamp (v2) to stream from icecast, winamp is constantly
prebuffering, displaying a length of 0:01.  Is this a known bug in either
Winamp or icecast, or a configuration issue perhaps?  I have a feeling
this is Winamp, but I was wondering if anyone knew for sure.