[icecast] ices and stdin module?

Joe Sunday sunday at csh.rit.edu
Mon May 5 08:14:40 UTC 2003

On Mon, May 05, 2003 at 05:56:56PM +1000, Michael Smith wrote:

> Joe Sunday <sunday at csh.rit.edu> said:
>
> I've not seen this, but it's a crash in libvorbis, not ices, which is a little
> strange. Can you try rebuilding libvorbis with debugging symbols? Preferably
> also use cvs libvorbis (there have been many bugs fixed - this doesn't
> particularly look like any that I remember, but it's better to be safe...).

I've got it working, turning BUFSIZE down to 4096 in im_stdinpcm.c
allowed it to work. If I get a chance I'll try on another machine
with a newer libvorbis and see if I can figure out what's going wrong
in vorbis.

--Joe

--
Joe Sunday <sunday at csh.rit.edu>  http://www.csh.rit.edu/~sunday/
Computer Science House, Rochester Inst. Of Technology