[icecast] Ices problems : Skipped corrupt file

Chris Iceuse at kezako.net
Thu Mar 13 16:53:41 UTC 2003

Hi,

yes, it has.
I ckecked out all the stuff from xiph.org and rebuild everything for
ices 2. Now, it works.

Except that there are a bug in
ices/src/input.c, at the end:
free(control);

control is not a dynamically allocated variable, so it crashed ices.
(it is the address of a global variable).
This appends when you are in managed mode and you set the bitrates to
values under 30000.
I don't know where to send that. Hope it will help.

Why it is not possible to use bitrates < 30000 ?

Thanks,
Chris