[icecast] ices compile problems

Matt Alleman lackofmotivation801 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 00:28:24 UTC 2003

I got libshout Ices out of the CVS last night at about 7:30.  I got libshout compiled fine but then when i went compiled ices it gave me the following message:

resolver.c:23:20: thread.h: No such file or directory
resolver.c:41: parse error before "_resolver_mutex"
resolver.c:41: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
make[2]: *** [resolver.lo] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/ices/src/net'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/ices/src'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Do you Yahoo!?