[icecast] Playlist Web Display Code Request

Roy Harvey roy at lamrim.com
Sun Jun 29 01:09:03 UTC 2003

Stefan --

I'm aware of the xml option, but just didn't want to have to reinvent the
wheel if someone more handy with Perl has done it already.

As far as next five "songs", I should have been more clear, it's actually
next 5 "lectures" and since I have broadcast rights to the content, there
is no problem in pre-announcing.

Best Regards,

Roy