[icecast] Guide on icecast2-yellowpages - Version 0.1

Stefan Neufeind stefan at neufeind.net
Wed Jun 4 23:34:44 UTC 2003

Hi everybody,

ince some people on this list have asked for further details on how
to implement your own scripts for running a yellowpages-directory
with icecast2 I've written a small guide on it (please see the
textfile attached to this email).

At the moment, surely, this is just an initial release. But hopefully
it can serve as a basis for a documentation project on the icecast2-
protocol standards. Oddsock, what do you think? Should this guide be
added to your page?

Hope it helps some people. And I think if somebody could make
reference implementations of a yellowpage-directory in PHP, Python,
Perl or something we'd all be lucky if you let us know about it :-))

Let me know what you think about it.

Yours sincerely,
 Stefan Neufeind