[icecast] [ices] 0.3 Not finding file?

James Thomas jthomas at netpass.com
Fri Jul 25 18:05:33 UTC 2003

Hi,  I'm new to the list, so first off I want to thank everyone who puts their hard work in to the webcast community...

I have icecast 2 running, and I'm trying to start Ices 0.3.  I have a perl module programmed to pick the next song, etc.  It returns the full path of the song on a single line.  When I start Ices, the message I get is "<path to file> could not be found. No such file or directory exists." (Replace <path to file> with my actual path and filename).

Originally thought to be a permissions problem, my admin ran it as root, and we still get the problem.  Does anyone have an input on this?

Thanks

jthomas at netpass.com