[icecast] Debian packages: icecast2, libshout, ices2

Jack Moffitt jack at xiph.org
Thu Jul 17 15:55:04 UTC 2003

> I've been maintaining Debian packages (for sid) of icecast2, libshout,
> and ices2 for several months now; my production servers run Debian, and
> these packages make using icecast on them even more easily manageable.
> They've been quite solid and reliable in all of the situations I've
> encountered, and I've had nothing but positive reports from a couple of
> testers.

Please speak to Ralph Giles <giles at xiph.org> about obtaining commit
access to CVS.  We should check in your debian/ dir into the official
tree and that way we can be sure to sync releases.  Also people using CVS
snapshots will be able to build their own debs.

Are you planning on packaging ices 0.3 as well?

jack.