[icecast] RE: Mediacast1 yp dir update

Arc arc at indymedia.org
Tue Jul 8 19:58:56 UTC 2003

On Tue, Jul 08, 2003 at 09:22:31AM -0500, oddsock wrote:
> actually, it was a bug when listing in multiple directories only. It was
> caused by accidentally resetting the "last touch time" for all directory
> entries when it should have done it only for one directory entry.  This was
> causing the "I need to touch now" logic to not get triggered.  I just
> committed a patch to icecast that fixes this problem.  So, please update
> your code otherwise you will have troubles updating to more than one
> directory reliably.

That isnt the only bug.  One one of our icecast servers the third
stream, sf-lofi.mp3, is not being announced to YP servers at all.  On my
local diagnostics (logs all connections to the liveradio.indymedia.org
YP server) I see that icecast isnt even trying to add it.  The other YP
servers are not showing this stream either.  It doesnt appear to have
anything different between it and the other two streams.