[icecast] ogg vorbis codec for windows media player?

Campbell, David David.Campbell at granadamedia.com
Thu Jan 16 15:45:35 UTC 2003

> Get them to use winamp

How amusing - you really are a funny guy, no really you are - honestly

DC

Please visit the official Granada website at www.granadamedia.com
for the latest company news.

This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are
addressed.  If you have received this email in error, please notify
postmaster at granadamedia.com

Thank you.