[icecast] Playlist Problem (Newbie)

ted lynn soundz at linuxmds.com
Wed Jan 15 06:03:47 UTC 2003

I just downloaded and installed the newest version of icecast.  I have
been using shout to stream my mp3's into icecast, and it worked ok
except it kept stopping mid song and I'd have to hit the play button
again on xmms to get it to work properly, but then a few minutes later
it does the same thing.  I downloaded ices to use instead of shout and
now it won't load the playlist..?   I'm not sure how to make a playlist
for ices so if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

Ted