[icecast] RPM's

ajb ajb at jireh.co.uk
Sun Jan 12 14:58:05 UTC 2003

Hi,

Thanks everyone for all you help I am getting there slowly :-) never install so many RPM's it been a good learning curve.

libshout2 were do I get this rpm from as I cannot find this one anyware ??

also when trying to install  libao-0.8.3-2.i386.rpm I get the following:-

# rpm -i libao-0.8.3-2.i386.rpm
error: failed dependencies:
        libaudiofile.so.0   is needed by libao-0.8.3-2

Just wondering if someone can tell me what I am dong wrong

I guess I cannot install icecst2 until I have sorted this out a ogg need to be working first and guess this has something to do with
it ??

AJB