[icecast] icecast 1.3 or 2 ???

Kerry Cox kerry.cox at ksl.com
Sat Jan 11 21:56:20 UTC 2003

AJB
I am still using 1.3.12 for our production stuff.
  http://radio.ksl.com/index.php?nid=2
I have no problems and am using MuSE for the streaming portion. I used
to use liveice, but have had better luck with MuSE. Though I still have
liveice installed for backup purposes.
If you want to stream Ogg Vorbis, then use the latest CVS stuff.
Otherwise use icecast1 for MP3 streams.
I am sure that if you have any questions about the two, someone on this
list can help as well.
KJ