[icecast] icecast 1.3 or 2 ???

Manuel Lora vanguardist at cox.net
Sat Jan 11 19:57:25 UTC 2003

KJ,

Would you like to help Mike document ices2 and icecast2? We can use help in
that department. Specifically, documenting every feature available, and what
and how combinations of settings work, as well as keeping track of what's
being implemented in CVS as it happens. We're working toward an update of the
icecast page and documentation will be a part of that.

Manuel

Vorbis: Open, Free Audio :: http://www.vorbis.com