[icecast] Stream from webserver

HJ inzanekaoz at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 26 18:31:48 UTC 2003

Or try something like www.freedomaudio.com or www.jcraft.com/jorbis
.  Neither are flawless;  jOrbis' quality lacks a little bit but
it's small.  FreedomAudio is big, but it uses an x86 binary in which
a java applet controls its function, so quality is just-about on-par
with the normal library.

with the author off-and-on, and it's almost ready to be released
(AFAIK).  When that is, I don't know.  I suppose it's when the
author does a little more, or I submit another beta-testing report.
:)

~HJ