[icecast] Icecast 2 recieving valid login from two sources

geezer geezer at freesounds.net
Sun Feb 23 02:40:42 UTC 2003

My experience has been that the second source is unable to connect while the mountpoint is occupied.
However, on one occassion (using oddcast). I it looked like I'd connected with a second source to an occupied mountpoint
- but the server did not actually pass the second connection to the stream.  Just a fluke occurance, I'm sure.
g.

http://rva.freesounds.net