[icecast] Unofficial Icecast HOWTO posted

adam adam at xs4all.nl
Thu Feb 13 10:31:49 UTC 2003

okee,

I put the oddcast help online at:
http://www.radioqualia.net/oddcast

i have to appologise twice for this, because the formatting is kinda
crappy and i just converted it from a word doc with a straight doc->html
export :/

will fix in the coming weeks but its online for now...also if anyone can
give some more informatiuon about the oddcast encoder settings then please
let me know so i can add them to the how-to

adam

The Streaming Suitcase

Free as in 'media'