[icecast] ices 0.x CVS access

Brendan Cully brendan at icecast.org
Mon Feb 10 22:13:18 UTC 2003

On Monday, 03 February 2003 at 15:00, Adon Irani wrote:

> i'm still trying to get ices 0.x from cvs ., ( i need a recent enough one
> that supports .mp3 broadcast to icecast2 )

Hi. I'm sorry it took so long, but anonymous access has been restored.
The CVS account is anoncvs/anoncvs, and the repository is
:pserver:anoncvs at cvs.xiph.org:/cvs/ice
The latest code is under the ices-libshout_2 branch.

So, to get the latest ices 0.x code,
1. cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.xiph.org:/cvs/ice login
(password is: anoncvs)
2. cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.xiph.org:/cvs/ice co -r ices-libshout_2 ices

You'll need to have the latest libshout2 from CVS installed in order to build
this code.

-b