[icecast] Icecast in Macromedia Flash

Stefan Neufeind stefan at neufeind.net
Thu Dec 4 22:26:44 UTC 2003

No audio with IE 5.5 SP2 on Windows 2k. Sorry for the bad news.

But why? Maybe it's a cross-site-error so that IE blocks access to a
different server for  security-reasons? Could you please put the
player under the web-root of your icecast2-server and give us the
links? Maybe that helps - cause then the audio is coming from the
same URL.

 Stefan