[icecast] Icecast in Macromedia Flash

assorgia at tin.it assorgia at tin.it
Wed Dec 3 09:58:13 UTC 2003

> I'll try installing mozilla and downloading the plug-in.

Well maybe for some of us this will be little surprise.
I've made a sucessful test using icecast 2.0 and the usual flash
movie embedded on a web page, this time opened using Mozilla 1.5
(latest version).

These are the headers I got:

--------------- SUCCESSFUL 2.0 embedded in Mozilla --------------------

GET /live HTTP/1.1
Host: 192.168.0.242:8000
icy-bitrate:0
icy-description:publicvoice.fm online radio
icy-name:Streaming with MuSE
icy-public:1
icy-url:http://publicvoice.fm
Server: Icecast 2.0-alpha2/cvs