[icecast] Ogg streams on MacOSX

Keegan Quinn ice at wasteland.respond2.com
Tue Aug 12 19:07:06 UTC 2003

On Fri, Aug 08, 2003 at 09:20:09PM -0400, Chris G (Moguta) wrote:
> Well, there are only a few more, AFAIK:
>
> - The Quinntissential Player [Windows]
> http://www.quinnware.com/
>
> - Zinf [Windows & Linux]
> http://www.zinf.org/

Thanks for these!  I knew about ZINF already, but my first attempt at
using it on Linux resulted in nothing but crashes.  I'll write it off
as a buggy packaging job; it's on the list now, along with QCD.

> - MacAmp [Mac]
> http://www.subband.com/macamp/
>
> - Audion 3 [Mac]
> http://www.panic.com/audion/

Hmm.  While these do look unique, I'm not really interested in
recommending commercial products which I have no way of testing or
supporting.  It looks like WHAMB is a great candidate, though.

If someone steps forward with some really convincing testimony
about these two players, I'll probably put them up anyway.

 - Keegan