[icecast] Debian packages: icecast2, libshout, ices2

Luke Stodola minus273point16c at fastmail.fm
Fri Aug 8 20:57:44 UTC 2003

I've compiled Keegan's libogg, libvorbis, and icecast2 packages for
woody/powerpc, available at
http://showcase.stjacademy.org/debianpackages/ if anyone wants them.
Keegan, feel fry to put these on your site.

I was unable to get a libshout (and therefore IceS) package compiled
easily; there were too many unmet build-deps when running woody that I
didn't want to install.  Keegan, how hard is it to cross-compile to
powerpc?  If you wouldn't mind making some PPC versions of your packages,
I'd be happy to test them.  Thanks.

--
  Luke Stodola
  minus273point16c at fastmail.fm