[icecast] Winamp Metadata Update when live streaming from ices

Matt Trim matt at sv.net.au
Tue Aug 5 01:40:13 UTC 2003

Now my stream seems to be listing in the yp directory, I was hoping there
was an easy fix to this issue I am having.

My stream is only displaying the name of the mount point in Winamp, it is
not showing the full description, genre etc etc.

Is this another configuration issue in my ices xml?

I've checked the doco and I can't see any other options I've missed..