[icecast] icecasat pb.

mourad mourad mourad_123 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 24 11:39:02 UTC 2003

Hi,

I was very pleased to have downloaded the icecast2 from the web, but while
going thru the instructions as in the README  things are not going right for
me.
I am doing this on a Redhat 8.0 linux box...
the

make
make install

the first one doent work, could you please guide me thru ob how to be able
to appreciate this tool.

I am involved in building up a radio station in a linux box whereby anyone
who would connect thru the network and whises to listen to this broadcasting
from the server where icecast is running he would input the IP @ and the
port and hence he would join in.

http://messenger.fr.msn.ca/