[icecast] Re: Please confirm your message

KSchmutz at concentrapsonline.com KSchmutz at concentrapsonline.com
Thu Apr 24 14:34:24 UTC 2003

                      "mourad mourad"
                      <mourad_123 at hotm         To:      icecast at xiph.org
                      ail.com>                 cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject: [icecast] Re: Please confirm your message
                      owner-icecast at xi
                      ph.org

                      04/24/2003 06:55
                      AM
                      Please respond
                      to icecast

>To: mourad_123 at hotmail.com
>Subject: Please confirm your message
>Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 07:47:55 -0400
>
>Hello, this is the mailing list anti-spam filter at Xiph.Org.
>We need you to confirm your e-mail message with the subject of
>"Re: Please confirm your message".
>
>Please send a message to the following address, or simply use your
>mailer's "Reply" feature.
>
>    icecast+confirm+1051184875.16372.42e2b6 at xiph.org
>
>Rather than allow only list subscribers to post to Xiph.Org mailing
>lists, we've set up a whitelist system by which anyone can post, but
>the first message from an unknown email address must be confirmed to
>verify that's it's not email from a spam robot.  Your confirmation
>reply will add this email address to our whitelist, and allow you to
>post freely to Xiph.Org mailing lists from the confirmed address.
>
>[ This notice was generated by TMDA/0.68 (http://tmda.net/),
>   an automated junk-mail reduction system. ]
>
>--- Enclosed is a copy of your message.

>From: "mourad mourad" <mourad_123 at hotmail.com>
>To: icecast at xiph.org
>Subject: Re: Please confirm your message
>Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 11:47:06 +0000
>

> >"icecasat pb.".
>

> >From: icecast at xiph.org
> >To: mourad_123 at hotmail.com
> >Subject: Please confirm your message
> >Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 07:39:07 -0400
> >
> >Hello, this is the mailing list anti-spam filter at Xiph.Org.
> >We need you to confirm your e-mail message with the subject of
> >"icecasat pb.".
> >
> >Please send a message to the following address, or simply use your
> >mailer's "Reply" feature.
> >
> >    icecast+confirm+1051184347.16057.a28d0a at xiph.org
> >
> >Rather than allow only list subscribers to post to Xiph.Org mailing
> >lists, we've set up a whitelist system by which anyone can post, but
> >the first message from an unknown email address must be confirmed to
> >verify that's it's not email from a spam robot.  Your confirmation
> >reply will add this email address to our whitelist, and allow you to
> >post freely to Xiph.Org mailing lists from the confirmed address.
> >
> >[ This notice was generated by TMDA/0.68 (http://tmda.net/),
> >   an automated junk-mail reduction system. ]
> >
> >--- Enclosed is a copy of your message.

> >From: "mourad mourad" <mourad_123 at hotmail.com>
> >To: icecast at xiph.org
> >Subject: icecasat pb.
> >Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 11:39:02 +0000
> >

> >Hi,
> >
> >I was very pleased to have downloaded the icecast2 from the web, but
>while
> >going thru the instructions as in the README  things are not going right
> >for
> >me.
> >I am doing this on a Redhat 8.0 linux box...
> >the
> >

> >./configure
> >make
> >make install
> >
> >the first one doent work, could you please guide me thru ob how to be
> [...]

http://fr.ca.search.msn.com/

NOTICE:  This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for
the use of the addressee.  If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading,
dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its
attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from
your system.  Thank you..