[icecast] esound and icecast

Mitchell Smith mjs at blitztechnology.net
Thu Apr 17 01:10:49 UTC 2003

Hi list,

The other day I posted about capturing sound sent to /dev/dsp and sending it off to icecast.

What I would actually prefer to be able to do is capture the sound from esound and send it off to icecast.

I am currently looking through the esound API to see if there is an easy way to do this, but if anyone has already found a way to do this it would be most helpful if you could send me some pointers.

Thanks