[icecast] compile error

till at klimpong.com till at klimpong.com
Wed Apr 2 20:05:23 UTC 2003

Just for the record (and in case others struggle).

I am still on FreeBSD 4.6. After updating libtool, I took the source tarball from icecast.org and ran ./autogen.sh with the following switches:

--with-ogg-prefix=/usr/local
--with-vorbis-prefix=/usr/local
--with-curl=/usr/local

(I got the recent libs of the three above and it all went through nicely.)

make
make install

And your done. I hope this is of some use.

I still don't understand how the configure checks the lib and include directories in /usr/local by default and doesn't find the supplied libs. One of the unsolved mysteries for me.

I can't wait to stream! :-)

Till