[icecast] compile error

till at klimpong.com till at klimpong.com
Tue Apr 1 16:44:35 UTC 2003

> in the FreeBSD ports there already is something for ices2 and icecast2.
> it's a little on the old side (from november 2002).
>
> cvsup the latest ports tree, though, you should update your box to 4.7
> as well ... or 4.8-rc if you really want to be l33t.

Yeah, my ports are up to date. I prefer to build some things by hand though. ;-) I updated libtool and got a little further. :-) - Thanks Karl!

Now the next problem is within my libogg installation.
The installation was successful, even checked all files, but icecast fails to ./configure because it can not find ogg.h (which is in /usr/local/include/ogg/). I tried to use the "--with-ogg-prefix"-switch, but it didn't help.

Any hints?

Thanks,
Till