[icecast] compile error

boink boink at tetter.xs4all.nl
Tue Apr 1 15:36:37 UTC 2003

in the FreeBSD ports there already is something for ices2 and icecast2.
it's a little on the old side (from november 2002).

cvsup the latest ports tree, though, you should update your box to 4.7
as well ... or 4.8-rc if you really want to be l33t.

i've asked the port maintainer to at least put the oddsock yp hack in
there or at least to update the port, but he hasn't yet.

boink.