[icecast] combined mp3 and vorbis stream

Jake Hoban jake at iceweasels.org
Tue Sep 17 23:20:42 UTC 2002

Thanks for that Scott. I've got two streams running now, one just reads
my ogg files from a playlist as before, the other one reads input from
stdin which is created by a script like this:

        for i in `cat /etc/icecast/mp3.playlist`
        do
        mpg123 -w - $i | ices /etc/icecast/ices_stdin.xml
        done
where ices_stdin.xml uses the stdin module rather than the playlist
module.

Very simple but it took me a while to figure out.

Cheers,
Jake