[icecast] winamp >2.75 -answer on song titles // use_meta_data-

zeek zeek at sparklehouse.com
Fri Sep 13 21:17:47 UTC 2002

The streaming of song titles is something that either nobody wants to deal
with
or "it works fine for me" (after I spent 3 weeks working on it).

in setting use_meta_data 1 and using an older version of winamp
(www.oldversion.com) the thing works. Otherwise, recent vers of sonique and
winamp don't work. Why? Don't know.