[icecast] On demand relay from shoutcast ....

Markus Lindner lindner.markus at web.de
Sat Oct 26 23:37:45 UTC 2002

Hello .,

maybe this could be again a stupid question...

But I've tried over serval weeks to get a on demand relay stream from
A southcast server.

I have defined a mountpoint via an alias directive at the icecast.conf
file.
At the logfile a would recognize the two lines..

 -->On demand realy for [.] -> [.] failed, damn!
 -->Kicking unknown 0 [.] [No encoder], connected for xx seconds

Must I recode the incoming mp3 stream from shoutcast or it is not
possible to realy such
Streams from shoutcast-servers .

Kind regards
            markus