[icecast] disconnect

Matthew Wollenweber mwollenweber at msn.com
Sat Oct 26 17:30:11 UTC 2002

I'm having problems with clients bing disconnected. I get the following
error:

not receiving data fast enough)] [listener], connected for 7 minutes and 43
seconds, 9404432 bytes transfered. 1 clients connected

Also, often I don't hear any errors (as several other clients have also
said).

Anyone familiar with this problem? Is there a tolerance somewhere that i can
change?

thanks!