[icecast] Windows Streamer for Icecast2 ???

Smoerk smoerk at gmx.de
Sat Oct 12 15:56:38 UTC 2002

Richard wrote:
> Help!
>  we're trying to set up an online radio station for Columbus day here
> in Denver and can't seem to find a good working streamer for a windows
> machine! Icecast2 works fine when I use the ices2 streamer on the same
> linux box. What do you recommend - winamp plugin seems like the
> easiest but seem like we get an error (using Samcast)

There are several solutions.

http://radiostudio.org/ostream -> a little bit outdated, but works
(0.7.3 works best)

radiocast, it should be on http://www.akustische-kunst.org but I cannot
find it. Write an email to the author olaf matthes and ask.

Download PD (pure date) and the oggcast~ externals from
http://www.akustische-kunst.org

treamtranscoder from oddsock.org