[icecast] Windows Streamer for Icecast2 ???

Manuel Lora vanguardist at cox.net
Sat Oct 12 01:01:24 UTC 2002

heh

If you want to capture audio live, you can use the advrec option on the
plugin. If it's from a playlist, it will just stream whatever winamp plays.

Enable the plugin in winamp and configure it. i don't use windows often
either, so I can't tell you step by step :) I'm sure you can figure it out.

rock

ml