[icecast] icecast2 disconnects..

Geoff Shang gshang at uq.net.au
Sun Oct 6 07:00:18 UTC 2002

Hi:

We've started getting invalid/missing password problems too.  They started
suddenly on about Tuesday or Wednesday.  We have 3 streams being served
from the one ices instance, and often only one will be able to connect.  I
tried doing an update and recompiling everything, but that seems to have
made things worse, as the one that did manage to reconnect got dumped too,
leaving it chugging away with the data not going anywhere.

Before I updated, the ices log was talking about broken pipes.  Now it's
inability to connect doesn't seem to be noted anywhere.

Geoff.

--
Geoff Shang <gshang at uq.net.au>
ICQ number 43634701

Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html