[icecast] mixing from cron

Art Mills aem at fiberpipe.net
Thu Nov 28 01:11:52 UTC 2002

I am running icecast1
and the live stream I am running has a section of the show that they cant
broadcast on the Internet
so they want me to capture part of another show to play in that spot

broadcast mp3 file instead of live until 3:00
broadcast live and capture 1 hour of it for tomorrows 2:00 to 3:00 spot

eems to be a couple of products that will do this but I cant find one
that I can do this from a cron job

I am currently using darkice, shout ( yes I want to use ices but it
doesn't like the dump files from icecast ) and wget