[icecast] Re [ogg]

Raymond rsteding at tecwise.com
Fri Nov 15 04:22:07 UTC 2002

I guess as a mercy plee for help I'll mention why I need to have the
static ogg files play as the mp3 static files play with icecast1. I'm
the founder of the LPBN and I've recently made Richard Stallman's files
available as downloads (it is a work that is still in process). Stallman
has requested I make them available as streams as well as downloads. So
is there anybody out there that can help me make the ogg/vorbis files of
Richard Stallman's speeches available as streams from static files per
request of RMS?
I can get one to stream but haven't been able to figure how to do more
than one.
The new icecast2 and ices2 servers are installed and running properly.