[icecast] Liveice will still not connect.

Ben Timby btimby_indy at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 9 18:26:31 UTC 2002

I recompiled both icecast and liveice (definately
without the crypt option this time). I opened the
default configs, and modified nothing but passwords.

I get the following from icecast when I run liveice.
What could I be doing wrong?

-> [09/Nov/2002:13:38:58] Kicking source 1 [localhost]
[Bad Password] [encoder], connected for 0 seconds, 0
bytes transfered. -1 sources connected
-> [09/Nov/2002:13:38:58] Kicking all 0 clients for
source 1

this time the msg is different, before it did not even
connection and no clients were kicked.

Ben Timby.