[icecast] Bad stuttering with Winamp 2.80

Mark Lehrer mark at knm.org
Tue May 21 20:35:51 UTC 2002

What icecast version are you using?  There was a bug prior to 1.3.11
that caused this exact symptom.

Mark

   radio streams are unaltered (to the point of the same process
   connecting to two versions of Winamp).

   What happens is that I begin to hear skips in the stream. Soon the
   stream is full on stuttering, as if a square wave was modulating
   the volume control.

   Anyone else experience this?