[icecast] Bad stuttering with Winamp 2.80

Dave Hayes dave at jetcafe.org
Tue May 21 20:27:48 UTC 2002

The only thing that has changed is the winamp version number. My
radio streams are unaltered (to the point of the same process
connecting to two versions of Winamp).

What happens is that I begin to hear skips in the stream. Soon the
stream is full on stuttering, as if a square wave was modulating
the volume control.

Anyone else experience this?
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave at jetcafe.org

Merely doing good to the evil may be just like doing evil to
the good.