[icecast] Multiple Instances are Crashing

MR I konny at waitrose.com
Mon May 20 11:48:08 UTC 2002

in config file (icecast.conf) it states:

--
# you can now use multiple ports. the default port ia the first  one
defined.

---
Trying to run two icecast makes no sense (especially as by default
icecast does not let you) since you can configure 1 to bind to multiple
ports.

o the solution is to use to port configuration option. Bearing in mind
what everyone else has said on this thread.

Although I might be incorrect as no one has helped me with my problem ;)