[icecast] Segfault in ices

Wade Carroll wcarroll at carolina.rr.com
Sun May 5 11:20:47 UTC 2002

Did you create the playlist on the linux server or bring it over from a
Windows machine?

I had a similar problem when I was taking moving some playlists.

I ended up ditching the old playlists (after all kinds of
searching/replacing) and re-created them on the linux server.  One good way
to do this is to use find.  'find /home/audiotron/music -print' did the
trick for me.

Wade