[icecast] Win32 streamer?

John Watson johnwatson at Mysticglow.com
Sun Mar 17 17:15:22 UTC 2002

Where can I find out about the config file params?  Seems ice2 is now in xml for its conf file and I
am streaming, I am receiving but I am not on yp.icecast.org.  Oh, btw the oddcast plugin is weird.
If it receives no sound for 1 sec it will disconnect the stream (betcha in the conf file I can't
find a good example on).