[icecast] Win32 streamer?

John Watson johnwatson at Mysticglow.com
Sun Mar 17 16:11:26 UTC 2002

I am new to cvs and was wondering if its like ftp in this error: cvs login: authorization failed:
server cvs.icecast.org rejected access to /cvsroot for user anonymous.  does that mean too many are
using it right now or is something borked?