[icecast] ideas for on-demand streaming

Hathaway, Shaun Shaun_Hathaway at uis-inc.com
Wed Mar 13 13:23:31 UTC 2002

How do I submit an email to icecast?

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Major [mailto:gr_major at hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 1:34 PM
To: icecast at xiph.org
Subject: Re: [icecast] ideas for on-demand streaming

would cycle through your directories and create symbolic links in your main
directory. Not pretty at all, but would solve your issue.

Alternatively, a script could be written to cycle through your directories
to create a custom web page to display ALL songs. A little prettier and
again would solve your issue.

My script writing ability, however is not up to the task.