[icecast] DarkIce problem

Cédric Mallet malletc3 at cti.ecp.fr
Sun Mar 3 23:22:29 UTC 2002

dimanche 3 mars 2002, 23:05:21, Cédric Mallet a écrit :

> I have installed DarkIce from the latest rpm version.
> I get this error message when running it :

> TcPSocket.cpp:197 : gethostbyname error

> Does anyone know what it means ?

which contains only one line : 127.0.0.1
I replaced my DNS with my IP (not successfully...), and with 127.0.0.1
in /etc/darkice/cfg. Now I get another error message (but this does not seem
to have any link to network issues...) :

"lameLibEncoder.cpp : lame lib opening underlying sink error"

Well, now a Lame problem ?
Please help, according to everything I read DarkIce is worth a try :-)

--
Ced