[icecast] Step by Step

Dave Hayes dave at jetcafe.org
Sun Mar 3 20:53:13 UTC 2002

timf  <Tim> writes:
> What would be really helpfull is if someone could give me a step by
> step guide to getting a Multicast Stream up and running.

One of the tools you have to use is non open-source (gasp) and
available from www.live.com. If anyone knows any real open source
tools, please let me know. =)

If you can hold out a bit, I am getting Yet Another DVMRP tunnel "any
day now".  At that point I'm going to rebroadcast my stream over the
MBONE. Then I'll have more accurate data.
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave at jetcafe.org

Ours is a world where people don't know what they want but
are willing to go through hell to get it.