[icecast] Ices FAQ

Jay Doscher jay at doscher.net
Wed Jun 12 18:07:10 UTC 2002

is there an FAQ out there for Ices?  I am currently running the following
command:

ices -b 64 -F ./jc.playlist -h localhost -P shoutpass -R

where jc.playlist has the following entry:

/Users/jay/test.mp3

and I get a zillion of these afterwards:

Error opening /Users/jay/test.mp3: Couldn't find synch

about a FAQ- otherwise, anyone ahve any ideas?

Jay